Our doors are open with physical distancing in place, and we are limiting the number of people in the clinic at one time. Please remember that it is mandatory to wear a mask while inside – if you do not have one with you we would be happy to provide you with one. Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle and call 780-542-2144 to notify us that you have arrived. For little to no wait time on order pickups, please call 24 hours ahead so we can have them prepared for you in advance.
- Please remain in your vehicle outside the clinic and call 780-542-2144 or text us at 780-621-7102 to notify us that you have arrived
- All dogs and cats must be on a leash or in a kennel. If you do not have a leash or kennel please let us know and we will bring you one of ours.
- Masks are mandatory when inside the clinic. If you do not have one with you we would be happy to provide you with one.
- We are currently limiting the number of people in the clinic at one time. Unfortunately, you may be asked to wait before entering. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience.
- All medication refills and pet food can be delivered out to your vehicle for your convenience. Please call ahead to ensure the items will be available and ready once you arrive.